All The Expertise You Need To Protect Your Business, Yourself and Your Family In One Network
- Speaker of the Year
- Member of the AICPA faculty of teaching professionals
- Frequent speaker on retirement plans, financial and estate planning, and abusive tax shelters
- Writes about 412(i), 419, and captive insurance plans
- Speaks at more than ten conventions annually
- Writes for more than fifty publications
- Is quoted regularly in the press
- Has been featured on NBC television
- Radio financial talk shows including National Public Radio’s All Things Considered, etc
- Author of Protecting Clients from Fraud, Incompetence and Scams published by John Wiley and Sons
- Author of Bisk Education’s CPA’s Guide to Life Insurance and Federal Estate and Gift Taxation
- Author of AICPA best-selling books, including Avoiding Circular 230 Malpractice Traps and Common Abusive Small Business Hot Spots
- Authored numerous articles in professional publications aimed at accountants, attorneys and tax advisors
National Society of Accountants Speaker of the Year
Baruch College (CUNY), Baruch College Graduate School
The American College – Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
The American College – Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
The Institute for Investment Management Consultants – Certified Investment Management Consultant (CIMC)
GUEST LECTURER FOR
- Baruch College (Taxes on Tuesdays); Long Island University, W. Post Graduate School of Accountancy.
- Speaker at more than 20 conventions yearly, including the annual national conventions of the American Association of Attorney – Certified Public Accountants, National Society of Accountants, National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, National Association of Tax Practitioners, National Association of Enrolled Agents, National Association of Health Underwriters, American Society of Pension Actuaries, Employee Benefits Expo, Health Insurance Underwriters, NAPFA, NAIFA, FPA, NABA, ALPFA, various state CPA societies, Tax Institutes, as well as medical and insurance conventions, before CLU Societies, CPA/Law Forums throughout the United States, and Estate Planning seminars.
Lance Wallach, a member of the AICPA faculty of teaching professionals and an AICPA course developer, is a frequent and popular speaker on retirement plans, financial and estate planning, reducing health insurance costs, and tax-oriented strategies at accounting and financial planning conventions. He has authored numerous books including The Team Approach to Tax, Financial and Estate Planning, Avoiding Circular 230 Malpractice Traps and Common Abusive Small Business Hot Spots, and Sid Kess’ Alternatives to Commonly Misused Tax Strategies: Ensuring Your Client’s Future, all published by the AICPA, and Wealth Preservation Planning by the National Society of Accountants. His newest books CPAs’ Guide to Life Insurance and CPAs’ Guide to Federal and Estate Gift Taxation will be published this spring by Bisk CPEasy.
Mr. Wallach has written for numerous publications including the AIPCA Journal of Accountancy, AICPA Planner, Accounting Today, CPA Journal, Enrolled Agents Journal, Financial Planning, Registered Representative, Tax Practitioners Journal, CPA/Law Forum, Employee Benefit News, Health Underwriter, Advisor and the American Medical Association News. Mr. Wallach is listed in Who’s Who in Finance and Industry and has been featured on television and radio financial talk shows, including National Public Radio’s “All Things Considered” and NBC television, etc.