Why Ask The Student When You Can Ask The Teacher? expert witness
- National Society of Accountants Speaker of the Year
- EDUCATION Baruch College (CUNY), Baruch College Graduate School
- The American College – Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- The American College – Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- The Institute for Investment Management Consultants – Certified Investment Management Consultant (CIMC)
GUEST LECTURER FOR Baruch College, Long Island University and Post Graduate School of Accountancy. Lance is a speaker at more than 20 conventions yearly including;
- Annual national conventions of the American Association of Attorney
- Certified Public Accountants
- US Society of Accountants
- Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Association of Tax Practitioners
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Health Underwriters
- American Society of Pension Actuaries
- Employee Benefits Expo
- Health Insurance Underwriters
- Various state CPA societies
- Tax Institutes
- Medical and insurance conventions
- CLU Societies
- CPA/Law Forums throughout the United States,
- Estate Planning seminars
- The Team Approach to Tax
- Financial and Estate Planning
- Avoiding Circular 230 Malpractice Traps
- Common Abusive Small Business Hot Spots
- Alternatives to Commonly Misused Tax Strategies
- Ensuring Your Client’s Future.
All published by the AICPA, and Wealth Preservation Planning by the National Society of Accountants.
His newest book CPA’s Guide to Life Insurance. CPA’s Guide to Federal and Estate Gift Taxation will be published this spring by Bisk CPEasy.
Mr. Wallach is listed in Who’s Who in Finance and Industry and has been featured on television and radio financial talk shows.
Lance Wallach’s’ expert witness testimony has never lost a case!